Old World Slow Cooker Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One way to save oven space during the holidays is to use your slow cooker, which is why we came up with this tasty recipe for Old World Slow Cooker Stuffing. This homemade stuffing is simple to put together and features an old-fashioned taste that's always welcome during the holidays (or any day for that matter!). Give this vegetable-packed stuffing a try this holiday season!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups cubed herb-seasoned stuffing
- 4 cups crushed herb-seasoned stuffing
- 2 carrots, peeled and finely diced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
- 3 cups hot chicken broth
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss gently to mix. Place in a 5-quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cook on low 3 to 3-1/2 hours or until heated through and edges are crispy.
Check out some our turkey tips, including instructions for cooking your turkey in advance and reheating it the next day, on our "How to Carve a Turkey" page.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 371
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 8.7g 44 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 8.9g 18 %
- Cholesterol 36mg 12 %
- Sodium 1,330mg 55 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 5.9g 0 %