Mix 'em Up Snack Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
After your gang tries your Mix 'em Up Snack Mix, you won't be able to keep up with the demand for more! This snack mix has a lot of great crunch, and a little zip to it that makes it special enough to serve to guests, too!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups oven-toasted corn cereal (see Note)
- 2 cups oven-toasted rice cereal
- 2 cups oven-toasted wheat cereal
- 2 cups miniature pretzel twists
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cereals and pretzels.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour seasoning mixture over cereal mixture and toss until thoroughly coated.
- Spread mixture onto rimmed baking sheets and bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely. Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
Oven-toasted cereals are available in many different brands. Go ahead and add raisins or other dried fruit if you'd like...make it your own snack mix!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.