The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Game Day Recipes: 30 Best Munchies for a Crowd
Mix 'em Up Snack Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 8 cups
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
After your gang tries your Mix 'em Up Snack Mix, you won't be able to keep up with the demand for more! This snack mix has a lot of great crunch, and a little zip to it that makes it special enough to serve to guests, too!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups oven-toasted corn cereal (see Note)
- 2 cups oven-toasted rice cereal
- 2 cups oven-toasted wheat cereal
- 2 cups miniature pretzel twists
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cereals and pretzels.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour seasoning mixture over cereal mixture and toss until thoroughly coated.
- Spread mixture onto rimmed baking sheets and bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely. Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
Oven-toasted cereals are available in many different brands. Go ahead and add raisins or other dried fruit if you'd like...make it your own snack mix!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Herb Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.