Munch and Crunch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This snack is a holiday favorite and a gift-giving classic. Stock up on these ingredients, because this recipe has a tendency to disappear! Fill up mason jars with extra batches, tie a bow around them and spread some holiday joy to friends and family. Don't forget to save some for yourself!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups oven-toasted corn cereal
- 3 cups oven-toasted rice cereal
- 3 cups toasted oat cereal
- 1 (8-ounce) can salted peanuts
- 2 cups raisins
- 4 cups mini twist pretzels
- 1 (14-ounce) package red and green M & M's
- 1 1/2 pounds almond bark or white chocolate disks
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except almond bark; mix well and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe large bowl, melt almond bark for 1 minute; stir and continue heating for 15-second intervals until all bark is melted and smooth, stirring at each interval. DO NOT OVERHEAT. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
- Spread mixture on 3 wax paper-lined baking sheets. Let cool then break into smaller pieces and store in an airtight container.