Munch and Crunch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This snack is a holiday favorite and a gift-giving classic. Stock up on these ingredients, because this recipe has a tendency to disappear! Fill up mason jars with extra batches, tie a bow around them and spread some holiday joy to friends and family. Don't forget to save some for yourself!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups oven-toasted corn cereal
- 3 cups oven-toasted rice cereal
- 3 cups toasted oat cereal
- 1 (8-ounce) can salted peanuts
- 2 cups raisins
- 4 cups mini twist pretzels
- 1 (14-ounce) package red and green M & M's
- 1 1/2 pounds almond bark or white chocolate disks
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except almond bark; mix well and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe large bowl, melt almond bark for 1 minute; stir and continue heating for 15-second intervals until all bark is melted and smooth, stirring at each interval. DO NOT OVERHEAT. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
- Spread mixture on 3 wax paper-lined baking sheets. Let cool then break into smaller pieces and store in an airtight container.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.