The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Game Day Recipes: 30 Best Munchies for a Crowd
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 8 cups
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
When it comes to homemade Christmas gifts, sometimes accidents are just what you need! This white chocolate snack looks like the "mistake" of a silly snowman; that's why we call it Snowman Poop! It's a holiday surprise that will make everyone giggle, and the perfect recipe to give as a gift to your family and friends.
What You'll Need
- 8 cups sweetened corn puff cereal
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Confectioners’ sugar for sprinkling
What to Do
- Line a 10- x 15-inch baking sheet with wax paper. Place cereal in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a medium heat-proof glass bowl, combine chocolate chips and oil. In a small saucepan over medium high heat, bring 1-inch of water to boil. Place glass bowl on top of saucepan. Heat until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring constantly. Pour over cereal and toss until evenly coated. Place cereal on baking sheet and let cool. Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar and serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- We used Kellogg’s Corn Pops cereal to make our snowman poop!
- For more Christmas treats, try our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples, or our Christmas Cake Pops!
- Plus, you'll love our Easy Hot Chocolate Fudge, and our Hot Cocoa Dippers.
- You're gonna love these Homemade Christmas Gifts in a Jar!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Oct 26, 2018
I've made a similar treat called Reindeer Poop for years. Just use regular chocolate chips. My family loves it. (Sometimes I throw in MM's as an additional treat for the grandkids!)
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The "butter tart" is considered one of Canada's quintessential desserts, and with good reason! All it takes is just one bite to understand what makes these so special. The pastry is super flaky, the filling is butter-rich, and together...they're amazing! Our recipe for Canada Tarts is one you'll want to add to your recipe box!