Roasted Pepper Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Roasted peppers are certainly popular today. And when they're made into Roasted Pepper Dip, they give us a before-meal treat packed with flavor, but not calories.
What You'll Need
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained, patted dry, and finely chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 (16-ounce) container reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, combine all ingredients until thoroughly blended. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator in an airtight container until ready to use.
- Serve with assorted fresh-cut vegetables for dipping.
- To roast your own peppers, cut 3 medium-sized bell peppers (any color) into 1-inch strips. In a medium bowl, combine 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon each of garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Add pepper strips and toss to coat then place in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. In a preheated 450-degree F. oven, bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until peppers are fork-tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.