S'mores Candy Bark
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
Making a homemade candy recipe should be easy and fun. At least that's what you’ll find when you make our S'mores Candy Bark! We've combined decadent chocolate, fluffy mini marshmallows, and crispy graham crackers in an easy candy recipe that your family and friends will go gaga for. This simple- to-throw-together recipe is perfect for the fall, since it’ll make you feel toasty in all the right ways!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable shortening
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped graham cracker
What to Do
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and shortening. Microwave 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, or until smooth, stirring occasionally. Spoon chocolate evenly onto wax paper and spread it creating a rectangle about 1/4-inch thick.
- Immediately sprinkle marshmallows and graham crackers evenly over melted chocolate. Using a spatula, gently press these into chocolate, so they will stick when the chocolate firms up. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate is hardened.
- Break or cut candy bark into pieces. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Check This Out!
- Everyone loves ooey-gooey s'mores. We've got some easy-to-make versions of your favorite toasty sweet snack, right here! Try our Sheet Pan S'mores, or our Pretzel S'mores Chocolate Chip Bites for an easy potluck favorite! Or our Toasty S'mores Pie, or S'more Brownies, when you're looking for a way to enjoy family-time!
- If you're looking for more homemade candy recipes, we've got come copycat favorites you can try! Homemade Peanut Butter Cups, Coconut Joys, and our Gimme a Break Bars will all remind you of classic candy recipes you love! And our Buckeyes can sure stand on their own.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
If our recipe for S'mores Candy Bark got you excited, check out our free eCookbook! It's filled with easy homemade candy recipes we know you're going to love.