Dynasty Noodle Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A taste of Asia in minutes...without leaving your own kitchen! Prepare this tasty takeout recipe to warm yourself up on a cold day.
What You'll Need
- 7 cups ready-to-use chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) bamboo shoots, drained
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about pound total), cut into -inch cubes
- 1 cup water
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken in half
- 6 scallions, sliced
What to Do
- In a soup pot, combine the chicken broth, soy sauce, mushrooms, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, chicken, and water over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Add the spaghetti and continue boiling for 8 minutes, or until the pasta is cooked.
- Top each serving with some of the scallions.
- Spaghetti is fine here but, if you can, try using Chinese rice noodles for an even more authentic taste. They're usually found in the ethnic section of the supermarket.
- Freezer Instructions: Follow instructions above. Allow soup to cool, place in freezer-safe container, and freeze. When ready to eat, thaw in fridge for 24 hours in advance or thaw in microwave on defrost. Reheat, serve, and enjoy!
- Looking for more traditional Chinese food recipes you can easily make at home? Don't miss our collection of 26 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.