We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Italian soup helps pack in your daily quota of vegetables: 1 cup offers 2 servings of the fruits and veggies you need each day!
What You'll Need:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 (14-ounce) cans 1/3-less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen Italian-style vegetables
- 1 (16-ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) tubetti or other small tubular pasta
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil . Add garlic and cook 1 minute, or until light golden. Stir in remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, or until pasta is tender.
Ladle into individual serving bowls, and sprinkle each serving with 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese.
Want even more tasty soups and stews? Check out our free eCookbook, Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 14
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3g 2 %
- Saturated Fat 0.4g 2 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.6g 1 %
- Cholesterol 1.3mg 0 %
- Sodium 23mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.1g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.