The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes
Potato Leek Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
This easy 15-minute meal will taste like you fussed! Serve tasty Potato Leek Soup when you need a comforting snack, light lunch or a first course for a dinner party or even a weeknight dinner.
What You'll Need
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 leeks, thinly sliced
- 3 (14-ounce) cans ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups instant potato flakes
What to Do
- In a soup pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the sliced leeks and sauté for 5 to 6 minutes, or until tender. Add the chicken broth, half-and-half, salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Stir in the potato flakes, reduce the heat to low, and simmer for 5 minutes, or until thickened. Ladle into bowls and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!