Quick Bean Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Cups
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Where's the beef? It's not in this hearty soup. No one will miss the meat after feasting on this satisfying soup, which is loaded with protein from 3 varieties of beans.
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
What to Do
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper, and saut� until tender.
- Add kidney beans and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 10 minutes.