We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Company Stew is that little bit different 'cause it's light, quick, and smart. Wow, you're a cooking genius!
What You'll Need
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds dark meat turkey, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 envelope (from a 2-ounce box) onion soup mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bay leaf
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; add turkey chunks and brown lightly.
- Add garlic and onion, and cook 4 to 5 more minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove bay leaf before serving.
Serve over hot cooked rice or noodles.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you want a lemony-herb fish dish, that's packed with flavor and easy to make, then you've got to try our All-American Fish-in-Foil. We used catfish, because it's firm enough to stay together and delicate enough to wrap it in foil. It's a perfectly seasoned, easy-as-can be dinner that you're going to love to share with family and friends.