We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Company Stew is that little bit different 'cause it's light, quick, and smart. Wow, you're a cooking genius!
What You'll Need
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds dark meat turkey, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 envelope (from a 2-ounce box) onion soup mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bay leaf
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; add turkey chunks and brown lightly.
- Add garlic and onion, and cook 4 to 5 more minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove bay leaf before serving.
Serve over hot cooked rice or noodles.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".