We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a satisfying one-pot meal? You've found it!
What You'll Need
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 can (28 ounces) whole tomatoes, broken up, undrained
- 4 cups water
- 2 bottles (8 ounces each) clam juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 8 ounces ditalini (or other small pasta shape)
- 1 can (14-1/4 ounces) okra, drained, or 1 frozen package (10 ounces), thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, broken up
- 2 cans (4-1/4 ounces each) baby shrimp, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) boned crabmeat, drained
What to Do
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, sauté the garlic and onion in the butter until golden, about 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, water, clam juice, salt, oregano, bay leaves, hot pepper sauce, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and Cajun seasoning. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 40 minutes.
- Bring to a boil, gradually add the pasta, reduce the heat to medium, and cook, covered, for about 15 minutes, or until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Remove the bay leaves before serving.
For more of a "kick," double the Cajun seasoning.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 248
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 3.8g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 18g 35 %
- Cholesterol 97mg 32 %
- Sodium 1,405mg 59 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.1g 17 %
- Sugars 6.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!