Creamy Spinach Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1/2 cup per serving
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Our Creamy Spinach Casserole recipe is the perfect accompaniment to any weeknight or holiday dinner. The bacon adds a crunchy topping that makes this side dish simply irresistible!
What You'll Need
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon real bacon pieces
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, sour cream, onion, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in spinach. Spoon mixture into baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bacon pieces.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
Check This Out!
- For more delicious spinach recipes, try our Spinach and Cheese Manicotti or our Spinach Potato Bake!
- We're just getting started with crave-able casseroles. Try our Country Corn Casserole or our Country Meat Loaf & Potato Casserole.
- For another perfect holiday side dish, try our Best Mashed Potatoes Ever!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you want a lemony-herb fish dish, that's packed with flavor and easy to make, then you've got to try our All-American Fish-in-Foil. We used catfish, because it's firm enough to stay together and delicate enough to wrap it in foil. It's a perfectly seasoned, easy-as-can be dinner that you're going to love to share with family and friends.