Creamy Spinach Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1/2 cup per serving
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Our Creamy Spinach Casserole recipe is the perfect accompaniment to any weeknight or holiday dinner. The bacon adds a crunchy topping that makes this side dish simply irresistible!
What You'll Need
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon real bacon pieces
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, sour cream, onion, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in spinach. Spoon mixture into baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bacon pieces.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
Check This Out!
- For more delicious spinach recipes, try our Spinach and Cheese Manicotti or our Spinach Potato Bake!
- We're just getting started with crave-able casseroles. Try our Country Corn Casserole or our Country Meat Loaf & Potato Casserole.
- For another perfect holiday side dish, try our Best Mashed Potatoes Ever!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)