Creamy Spinach Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Creamy Spinach Casserole recipe is the perfect accompaniment to any weeknight or holiday dinner. The bacon adds a crunchy topping that makes this side dish simply irresistible!
What You'll Need
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons real bacon pieces
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, sour cream, onion, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add spinach; mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bacon pieces.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and top is golden.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for that farm-to-table taste during dinnertime? Well with our homemade tomato sauce, you'll get just that. Our Blender Tomato Sauce is as easy as blend, simmer, and enjoy! With fresh ingredients, and nothing but organic spices, this tomato sauce recipe will please everyone's Italian grandma!