We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you used to stand over the stove and fry sliced eggplant a few pieces at a time? Oh, what a mess it is to clean up! Well, you don't have to do that anymore. Baked is the only way to go!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium-sized eggplant, peeled and cut into ¼-inch slices
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish. Spread mayonnaise evenly on both sides of eggplant slices then coat completely with bread crumbs. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until eggplant is tender and coating is golden.
If you soak sliced eggplant in cold salt water for about 1/2 hour then pat it dry before breading it, that should take away some of its sharp taste.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Homestyle Green Beans
- Sweet and Sour Glazed Carrots
- Zucchini Squares
- Broccoli Casserole
- Fried Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- 10 of The Best Recipes for Cauliflower
- Cracker Onion Pie
- Welcome Home Eggplant Casserole