We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you used to stand over the stove and fry sliced eggplant a few pieces at a time? Oh, what a mess it is to clean up! Well, you don't have to do that anymore. Baked is the only way to go!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium-sized eggplant, peeled and cut into ¼-inch slices
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish. Spread mayonnaise evenly on both sides of eggplant slices then coat completely with bread crumbs. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until eggplant is tender and coating is golden.
If you soak sliced eggplant in cold salt water for about 1/2 hour then pat it dry before breading it, that should take away some of its sharp taste.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 304
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 2.4g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 6.1g 12 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 809mg 34 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.7g 27 %
- Sugars 7.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!