My Favorite Spaghetti Squash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One bite of this veggie side dish and everyone at the table will be saying "This is My Favorite Spaghetti Squash!" We've made this low-carb dish a little cheesy, a little creamy, and a lot flavorful, so that everyone at the table will enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Place spaghetti squash in a soup pot with an inch of water. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook 25 to 30 minutes, or until a knife can be inserted into the center. Remove from pot and cool slightly. Cut squash in half lengthwise, remove seeds, and using a fork, scrape out strands of squash.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine 3 cups squash and remaining ingredients; mix well. Place mixture in baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until browned on top and heated through.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 94
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 2.6g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.0g 10 %
- Cholesterol 32mg 11 %
- Sodium 227mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 8.6g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 2.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!