Baked Green Bean Crunch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everybody loves this classic green bean bake. When nothing but the real thing will do, you've just gotta mix up this perfect side dish combination of green beans, canned mushroom soup, and French-fried onions.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen green beans
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can French-fried onions, divided
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine mushroom soup, green beans, and water chestnuts. Mix in half of can of French-fried onions. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes. Top with remanining French-fried onions and bake an additional 5 minutes, until casserole is bubbly and onions are light brown on top.