Bow Tie Vegetable Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This cool idea for a summery pasta salad chock-full of good-for-you veggies is served warm! We use bow tie pasta, but any pasta can shape this one into a winner!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package bow tie pasta
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half
- 1 tomato, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 cup light or other spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain, place in a large bowl, and set aside. Cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add mushrooms, bell pepper, and artichokes and saute over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender and no liquid remains. Stir in fresh tomato, sauce, cumin, salt, and black pepper and continue cooking until thoroughly heated.
- Add vegetable mixture to pasta and toss to mix. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Change up your dinner routine with this recipe that's a cross between an ooey-gooey casserole and the best pepperoni pizza you've ever had. It'll only take you about 30 minutes to get these Pepperoni Pie Squares on the dinner table. (Be prepared to be asked for second helpings!)