Bow Tie Vegetable Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This cool idea for a summery pasta salad chock-full of good-for-you veggies is served warm! We use bow tie pasta, but any pasta can shape this one into a winner!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package bow tie pasta
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half
- 1 tomato, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 cup light or other spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain, place in a large bowl, and set aside. Cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add mushrooms, bell pepper, and artichokes and saute over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender and no liquid remains. Stir in fresh tomato, sauce, cumin, salt, and black pepper and continue cooking until thoroughly heated.
- Add vegetable mixture to pasta and toss to mix. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
No game day bash is complete without a platter stacked high with chicken wings, and our recipe for Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings is a flavor-packed winner. Coated with a to-die-for lemon pepper sauce, these homemade chicken wings are like nothing you've ever had before.