Homemade Microwave Pickles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 cups
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 5 Min
Never made your own pickles? What are you waiting for?! With the help of the microwave, we can make pickles way faster than our grandmas ever could, and now we can have them homemade whenever we want!
What You'll Need:
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
In a microwaveable 2-quart bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Microwave uncovered at 80% power 5 minutes, stirring halfway through. Allow pickles to cool.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
There are so many ways to enjoy cool and refreshing cucumbers. We'd like to suggest our Creamy Cucumber Salad as another tasty option!
- Don't stop there! We've got so many more great microwave recipes right here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!
- Welcome Home Eggplant Casserole
- Backyard Bean Bake
- Cracker Onion Pie
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Fried Cabbage
- Creamy Crunchy Onion Bake
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Baked Eggplant
- Creamy Onion Pie
- 10 of The Best Recipes for Cauliflower