Cheesy Baked Zucchini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Looking for a way to share all of your fresh summer zucchini with friends? Bake up this Cheesy Baked Zucchini. This is the perfect dish to bring along to a summer potluck, 'cause it can be cut into squares and served alongside other summertime favorites!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped scallion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Cut into squares and serve.
If you're a fan of zucchini, then you'll love our collection of Garden-Fresh Zucchini Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.