We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The name doesn't lie. These peppery-hot Devilish Carrots will definitely add some spice to your meal!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1-stick) butter
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the carrots and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and cook for 5 minutes, or until the carrots are tender. Serve immediately.