Loaded Egg Clouds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 egg cloud
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!
What You'll Need:
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup turkey sausage crumbles, browned in skillet according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced scallions (green onions)
- 2 teaspoons diced pimentos, drained on a paper towel
- Pepper for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in sausage, scallions and pimentos until just combined.
- Spoon mixture onto baking sheet, making 2 mounds. Using the back of a spoon, make a well in the center of each mound. Bake for 3 minutes and remove from oven.
- Gently pour one egg yolk into each well. Return to oven and bake for 4 to 5 minutes or until desired doneness of yolk. Sprinkle with pepper before serving.
Looking for another great way to make cloud eggs? Check out this recipe for Bacon & Egg Clouds!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 91
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 1.8g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.1g 18 %
- Cholesterol 195mg 65 %
- Sodium 192mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 1.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 0.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you want to make a good impression, just serve up this simple, yet classic, Italian recipe for Steak Pizzaiola. Steak Pizzaiola is basically just a fancy name for steak simmered with flavorful onions, peppers, tomatoes, and simple seasonings. It's easy to put together and tasty to eat!