Parsleyed Red Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you want a great quick 'n' easy side dish, you've gotta try these Parsleyed Red Potatoes. They go great with chicken, beef, and pork, and they really taste great all by themselves too!
What You'll Need
- 2 quarts water
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 pounds (about 20) small red new potatoes, washed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- In a soup pot, bring the water, onion, and salt to a boil over high heat.
- Using a potato peeler, peel off a strip around the center of each potato. Carefully place the potatoes in the boiling water, cover, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or just until fork-tender; drain well in a colander and keep warm.
- In the same pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender. Stir in the parsley then return the potatoes to the pot and toss to coat evenly. Serve immediately.