Roasted Tomatoes Oscar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy your tomatoes in a whole new way with our recipe for Roasted Tomatoes Oscar. We top roasted tomatoes with asparagus and hollandaise, which is known as Oscar-style, before digging in to a bounty of deliciousness!
What You'll Need
- 4 tomatoes, both ends removed, cut in half
- 16 spears asparagus, trimmed to about 6 inches in length
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (0.9-ounce) package hollandaise sauce mix, prepared according to package directions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place tomato halves on baking sheet and place 2 asparagus spears on top of each tomato.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Drizzle over vegetables.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until vegetables begin to brown. Just before serving, drizzle with warm hollandaise sauce.
Roasting vegetables brings out their natural sweetness. One of the favorites around here is Roasted Brussels Sprouts -- check it out!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!