Roasted Tomatoes Oscar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy your tomatoes in a whole new way with our recipe for Roasted Tomatoes Oscar. We top roasted tomatoes with asparagus and hollandaise, which is known as Oscar-style, before digging in to a bounty of deliciousness!
What You'll Need
- 4 tomatoes, both ends removed, cut in half
- 16 spears asparagus, trimmed to about 6 inches in length
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (0.9-ounce) package hollandaise sauce mix, prepared according to package directions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place tomato halves on baking sheet and place 2 asparagus spears on top of each tomato.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Drizzle over vegetables.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until vegetables begin to brown. Just before serving, drizzle with warm hollandaise sauce.
- Remember, you can add crab or lobster to this recipe if you desire!
- Roasting vegetables brings out their natural sweetness. One of the favorites around here is Roasted Brussels Sprouts -- check it out!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"