BBQ Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We came up with a tasty twist on an old favorite. Our easy BBQ Deviled Eggs are great as a snack, make perfect potluck appetizers and are elegant enough to serve as an hors d'oeuvre at a holiday gathering.
What You'll Need:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons French-fried onions, chopped
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine egg yolks, barbecue sauce and mayonnaise; mix well.
- Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture and place on a platter. Sprinkle each egg with French-fried onions and scallions to garnish.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Want even more of the best potluck recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinners, and More.
- Plus, learn how to make hard-boiled eggs right here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
At first glance, you might think this is a rice dish, but it's actually a pasta side dish! Ya see, orzo is a small, rice-shaped pasta, that's often used interchangeably with rice. In our recipe for Orzo Mushroom Toss, we used orzo for its nuttier flavor, which goes great with the fresh mushrooms!