Baked Shrimp Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to be the hit of the party circuit? Then you must try our easy Baked Shrimp Dip. Made from bite-sized frozen salad shrimp and lots of convenient items from the market dairy case, this hot-out-of-the-oven creamy spread will disappear in a flash.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 pound frozen salad shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced scallion (green onion)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and hot sauce; mix until well combined. Stir in shrimp and scallions; mix well.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden on top and heated through.
Serve this baked dip with fresh-cut vegetables and crispy crackers.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got the best southern coleslaw recipe around! It's big on taste and crunch, with the Tex-Mex flavors everyone loves! Our Texas Slaw comes with an optional kick if you're feeling a little adventurous! This is the perfect southern coleslaw recipe to impress the guests this summer!