Bite-Sized Crab Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to pull out the forks and knives for this one! They're gonna go so fast, you're gonna think these Bite-Sized Crab Cakes just walked off on their own! Truth is, they're just THAT good.
What You'll Need
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (like Old Bay)
- 8 saltine crackers
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, lightly beat the egg. Add mayonnaise, mustard, seafood seasoning, and crushed crackers; mix well.
- Gently stir in crabmeat until thoroughly combined. Shape mixture by tablespoonfuls into 24 patties and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Serve as is or with our Mustard Dipping Sauce.
You can usually find fresh jumbo lump crabmeat at your local supermarket seafood counter, or canned in the refrigerated or freezer section of your market.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set out your favorite dipping sauces and grab a pair of chopsticks 'cause no one is going to want to miss out on these Imperial Pork Pot Stickers. Pot stickers are kind of like Chinese dumplings that are filled with great Asian flavors. You might want to make a few batches!