Cheesy Apple Cider Fondue
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fondue is making a comeback at tables everywhere! This novel version of cheese fondue makes use of tangy apple cider for a flavorful change of pace! In no time, youll be dunking to your hearts content!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup apple cider
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, heat apple cider over medium heat until bubbly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add cheese mixture to cider a little at a time and stir continuously for 4 to 5 minutes, or until mixture is thoroughly blended and smooth.
- Transfer to a fondue pot or place saucepan on a warming tray to keep fondue warm. Serve immediately.
Serve with apple and pear wedges, and chunks of crusty bread for dunking.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.