Cheesy Apple Cider Fondue
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fondue is making a comeback at tables everywhere! This novel version of cheese fondue makes use of tangy apple cider for a flavorful change of pace! In no time, youll be dunking to your hearts content!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup apple cider
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, heat apple cider over medium heat until bubbly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add cheese mixture to cider a little at a time and stir continuously for 4 to 5 minutes, or until mixture is thoroughly blended and smooth.
- Transfer to a fondue pot or place saucepan on a warming tray to keep fondue warm. Serve immediately.
Serve with apple and pear wedges, and chunks of crusty bread for dunking.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 361
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 84 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 21g 43 %
- Cholesterol 84mg 28 %
- Sodium 553mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.9g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 5.5g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our All American Skillet Goulash takes a few tasty liberties with traditional goulash and makes an all American goulash that's praise-worthy. Wait 'til you taste our budget-friendly, skillet version that is pure hearty comfort food.