Cheesy Apple Cider Fondue
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fondue is making a comeback at tables everywhere! This novel version of cheese fondue makes use of tangy apple cider for a flavorful change of pace! In no time, youll be dunking to your hearts content!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup apple cider
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, heat apple cider over medium heat until bubbly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add cheese mixture to cider a little at a time and stir continuously for 4 to 5 minutes, or until mixture is thoroughly blended and smooth.
- Transfer to a fondue pot or place saucepan on a warming tray to keep fondue warm. Serve immediately.
Serve with apple and pear wedges, and chunks of crusty bread for dunking.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 361
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 84 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 21g 43 %
- Cholesterol 84mg 28 %
- Sodium 553mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.9g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 5.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!