Chocolate Cheese Ball
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 3 tablespoons per serving
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
Make your special occasions even sweeter with a Chocolate Cheese Ball. This recipe strikes just the right balance between savory and sweet; the chocolate mingles with creamy peanut butter, chocolate liqueur, and silky pecans to make a share-able dessert recipe that will impress and satisfy everyone who gets a taste.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup mixed peanut butter and chocolate chips (or use 1/4 cup of each)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate liqueur (optional)
- 2/3 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
What to Do
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until creamy.
- Stir in the confectioners' sugar, brown sugar, cocoa, peanut butter and chocolate chips, and chocolate liqueur, if desired.
- Shape the mixture into a ball and roll in the chopped pecans. Place on a serving platter; cover and refrigerate 2 hours or until ready to serve. Allow to soften slightly before serving.
- Surround or serve this beautiful dessert with graham crackers or slices of apple!
- Everyone loves this Butterscotch Cheese Ball! And our Frosty the Cheeseball recipe is perfect for our holiday party.
- For more sweet appetizer options, try our Apricot Pecan Brie Tarts, or our Blueberry and Brie Crostini!
- This Champagne Dessert Dip is going to be the most indulgent dessert you've ever tasted.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.