Chocolate Cheese Ball
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 3 tablespoons per serving
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
Make your special occasions even sweeter with a Chocolate Cheese Ball. This recipe strikes just the right balance between savory and sweet; the chocolate mingles with creamy peanut butter, chocolate liqueur, and silky pecans to make a share-able dessert recipe that will impress and satisfy everyone who gets a taste.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup mixed peanut butter and chocolate chips (or use 1/4 cup of each)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate liqueur (optional)
- 2/3 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
What to Do
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until creamy.
- Stir in the confectioners' sugar, brown sugar, cocoa, peanut butter and chocolate chips, and chocolate liqueur, if desired.
- Shape the mixture into a ball and roll in the chopped pecans. Place on a serving platter; cover and refrigerate 2 hours or until ready to serve. Allow to soften slightly before serving.
- Surround or serve this beautiful dessert with graham crackers or slices of apple!
- Everyone loves this Butterscotch Cheese Ball! And our Frosty the Cheeseball recipe is perfect for our holiday party.
- For more sweet appetizer options, try our Apricot Pecan Brie Tarts, or our Blueberry and Brie Crostini!
- This Champagne Dessert Dip is going to be the most indulgent dessert you've ever tasted.