Fresh Avocado Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can dip tortilla chips for a Mexican flair, or try dipping fresh-cut veggies for that fresh-from-the-garden taste. Our Fresh Avocado Dip is perfect for anytime-snacking.
What You'll Need:
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted (see Note)
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh or 4 teaspoons dried cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium-sized ripe tomato, chopped
What To Do:
- Place all ingredients except the tomato in a medium bowl; mash with a potato masher or fork until chunky. Stir gently until well combined.
- Transfer to a 9-inch pie plate or shallow serving bowl and top with the chopped tomato
Don't worry if you can't find ripe avocados. You can always place firm ones in a paper bag and keep in a warm spot in your kitchen a day or two before you plan to make this. That should do the trick!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.