Glazed Chicken Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chicken wings have become a quick-fix favorite. This is one way your family is sure to love them - and its so easy! Everybody's glad to see these Glazed Chicken Wings!
What You'll Need
- 5 pounds chicken wings (20 to 25), thawed if frozen
- 2 cups mild barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup honey
What to Do
- Preheat broiler.
- Split the wings at each joint and discard tips; rinse, then pat dry.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and set aside.
- Arrange wings in a single layer in shallow baking pans. Reserve about half the sauce, and brush wings generously with remaining sauce.
- Broil wings 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until crisp. Serve with reserved sauce for dipping.