House Shrimp Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A perfect all-time pleaser, as succulent and rich as anything from a fine restaurant but even better tasting 'cause you made it your very own self. Serve with your favorite crackers.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 (8 ounce each) containers whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallion tops
What to Do
- Coarsely chop shrimp.
- In small bowl, combine shrimp and all remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate several hours, or overnight before serving.