House Shrimp Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A perfect all-time pleaser, as succulent and rich as anything from a fine restaurant but even better tasting 'cause you made it your very own self. Serve with your favorite crackers.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 (8 ounce each) containers whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallion tops
What To Do:
- Coarsely chop shrimp.
- In small bowl, combine shrimp and all remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate several hours, or overnight before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!