Pimiento Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This warm party spread gets its novel taste from flavorful pimientos! Put out a platter of your favorite crunchy crackers and crisp veggie sticks and get ready to enjoy this creamy Pimiento Cheese Dip anytime!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely grated onion
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 cups shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish or 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese; mix well. Stir in cheese and place in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 807
- Calories from Fat 603
- Total Fat 67g 103 %
- Saturated Fat 28g 141 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 29g 59 %
- Cholesterol 142mg 47 %
- Sodium 1,332mg 56 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 7.2g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While school cafeteria menus changed monthly, there was one item that we knew would be available every Friday - fish sticks. Our Cafeteria Fish Sticks are simple and kid-approved, especially 'cause they're coated with crunchy potato chips and ranch dressing!