We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fondue is back! And who says fondue has to be cheese or chocolate? This party-pleasing Pizza Fondue is an inside-out version of pizza that has everyone dipping crusty bread into a yummy sauce of pizza toppings.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
What To Do:
- In a medium skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat for 4 to 6 minutes, until crumbled and no pink remains.
- In a medium saucepan, combine spaghetti sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, and oregano over medium-high heat, stirring until cheeses are melted.
- Add crumbled ground beef and cook until heated through. Pour into a fondue pot and serve with bread cubes for dipping.
Racking your brain for something your kids will want to eat for dinner or lunch? Then check out 15 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes today!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 303
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 7.7g 39 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 18g 37 %
- Cholesterol 56mg 19 %
- Sodium 711mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 5.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.