We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fondue is back! And who says fondue has to be cheese or chocolate? This party-pleasing Pizza Fondue is an inside-out version of pizza that has everyone dipping crusty bread into a yummy sauce of pizza toppings.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
What to Do
- In a medium skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat for 4 to 6 minutes, until crumbled and no pink remains.
- In a medium saucepan, combine spaghetti sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, and oregano over medium-high heat, stirring until cheeses are melted.
- Add crumbled ground beef and cook until heated through. Pour into a fondue pot and serve with bread cubes for dipping.
Racking your brain for something your kids will want to eat for dinner or lunch? Then check out 15 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes today!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 298
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 7.7g 39 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 55mg 18 %
- Sodium 808mg 34 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 4.1g 0 %