Rancher's Chicken Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Time to dash to the store for your favorite kind of chips, 'cause our Rancher's Chicken Dip is beggin' to be dipped into! This creamy dip is loaded with barbecue chicken flavor. It's the perfect easy dip to serve for the big game, or at any of your get-togethers!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 1/2 cups cooked shredded rotisserie chicken
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine barbecue sauce, ranch dressing, cream cheese, and Cheddar cheese; cook until heated through and cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and onion powder. Add chicken and heat until mixture is hot. Pour into serving dish and serve warm.
Looking for another great dip option? Why not try our Bread Bowl Dip and check out our website for lots more!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).