Rancher's Chicken Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Time to dash to the store for your favorite kind of chips, 'cause our Rancher's Chicken Dip is beggin' to be dipped into! This creamy dip is loaded with barbecue chicken flavor. It's the perfect easy dip to serve for the big game, or at any of your get-togethers!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 1/2 cups cooked shredded rotisserie chicken
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine barbecue sauce, ranch dressing, cream cheese, and Cheddar cheese; cook until heated through and cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and onion powder. Add chicken and heat until mixture is hot. Pour into serving dish and serve warm.
Looking for another great dip option? Why not try our Bread Bowl Dip and check out our website for lots more!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our bakery-style Italian Cream Cake recipe may be a cake mix recipe, but it ends up with layer upon layer of a to-die-for from-scratch taste that'll make you feel like a star baker. You're gonna love how easy it is to make this Italian Cream Cake recipe!