Dogs 'n' Hogs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 3 pieces
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
These Dogs 'n' Hogs are extra-special thanks to a special blend of maraschino cherries, honey, and mustard. They're a great party appetizer for any occasion, because they're so tasty. Set 'em out and just watch as they all go hog wild!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cherry juice
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half (24 pieces)
- 8 hot dogs, cut into thirds (24 pieces)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a blender or food processor, combine mustard, cherries, honey, and cherry juice; process until smooth. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, wrap bacon around hot dog pieces and place seam side down on baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Serve with cherry mustard dipping sauce.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For even more recipes to impress the guests, download our free eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Sparks will surely fly at your table when you serve up our zesty-tasting Firecracker Barbecued Pork! We made this with a special-tasting glaze that combines the sweetness of barbecue sauce and marmalade, along with a kick of hot pepper sauce and horseradish, for an explosion of flavor in your mouth! This is one recipe we guarantee will have you saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"