Dogs 'n' Hogs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 3 pieces
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
These Dogs 'n' Hogs are extra-special thanks to a special blend of maraschino cherries, honey, and mustard. They're a great party appetizer for any occasion, because they're so tasty. Set 'em out and just watch as they all go hog wild!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cherry juice
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half (24 pieces)
- 8 hot dogs, cut into thirds (24 pieces)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a blender or food processor, combine mustard, cherries, honey, and cherry juice; process until smooth. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, wrap bacon around hot dog pieces and place seam side down on baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Serve with cherry mustard dipping sauce.
Make it an extra-special party when you serve up another party-favorite like our Almond Crusted Brie!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 367
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30g 46 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 54 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 10g 21 %
- Cholesterol 48mg 16 %
- Sodium 1,100mg 46 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!