Dogs 'n' Hogs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 3 pieces
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
They'll go hog-wild over our tasty recipe for Dogs 'n' Hogs. Every bite of our recipe for mini bacon-wrapped hot dogs is irresistibly flavor-packed.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cherry juice
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half (24 pieces)
- 8 hot dogs, cut into thirds (24 pieces)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a blender or food processor, combine mustard, cherries, honey, and cherry juice; process until smooth. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, wrap bacon around hot dog pieces and place seam side down on baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Serve with cherry mustard dipping sauce.
Make it an extra special party when you also serve up an Almond Crusted Brie!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.