Smoked Salmon Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a 1-2-3 throw-together dip that hails from Norway. This Smoked Salmon Dip makes a great, company-fancy appetizer or a creamy, breakfast bagel spread. Give it a try and experience amazing Scandinavian tastes!
What You'll Need
- 3 ounces ( cup) chopped smoked salmon
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill or 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh dillweed, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
What to Do
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, blend with on and off strokes until the mixture is workable, then blend on low speed until the mixture is smooth and well mixed.
- Cover and chill until ready to use. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
You can add a small seeded and finely chopped cucumber for a slightly different taste. Or you might want to cover the dip with chopped fresh parsley or pimiento. Serve it with rye or pumpernickel bread, or your favorite crackers.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.