Smoked Salmon Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a 1-2-3 throw-together dip that hails from Norway. This Smoked Salmon Dip makes a great, company-fancy appetizer or a creamy, breakfast bagel spread. Give it a try and experience amazing Scandinavian tastes!
What You'll Need
- 3 ounces ( cup) chopped smoked salmon
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill or 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh dillweed, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
What to Do
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, blend with on and off strokes until the mixture is workable, then blend on low speed until the mixture is smooth and well mixed.
- Cover and chill until ready to use. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
You can add a small seeded and finely chopped cucumber for a slightly different taste. Or you might want to cover the dip with chopped fresh parsley or pimiento. Serve it with rye or pumpernickel bread, or your favorite crackers.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!