Steaming Artichoke Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This creamy dip is the perfect pre-dinner nibbler. Serve it up with almost anything from fresh veggies to bread sticks or crackers. Don't worry about how much it makes - the leftovers are great reheated tomorrow!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Spoon into a small baking dish and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.