Terrific Teriyaki Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 20 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
The next time you invite friends over to watch the football game, how about setting out a platter of these homemade teriyaki chicken wings? They're better and bigger than the kind you can order from a wing place, and they're sure to leave your friends saying, "These are Terrific Teriyaki Wings!"
What You'll Need
- 12 chicken wings
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup cooking sherry
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
What to Do
- Cut wings in half at the joints and place into a shallow baking dish.
- In a blender, combine soy sauce, sherry, water, brown sugar, ginger, black pepper, and onion; blend until well mixed. Pour over wings. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight, basting or turning them occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place wings on a rimmed baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray and cover loosely with foil.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until tender, basting occasionally. Remove foil and bake another 10 minutes, or until crispy.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!