Watermelon Rubiks Cube
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is it food or is it art? This head-scratcher of a recipe is a real treat to behold in person. Using an array of different ingredients, this colorful concoction will stump even the brainiacs in your family. But don't worry; with our three easy steps, we'll give you the secret to solving this food puzzle.
What You'll Need
- 5 equal size cubes of watermelon
- 5 equal size cubes white jack cheese
- 5 equal size cubes yellow cheddar
- 5 equal size cubes smoked turkey
- 5 equal size cubes summer sausage
- 1 cup ranch dressing
What to Do
- Build a Rubik's-style cube by alternating cubes, making a 5 cube x 5 cube layer on the bottom.
- Build four more layers on top forming a tight cube.
- Serve with the ranch dressing and toothpicks.
Adapted from the National Watermelon Promotion Board.