Watermelon Rubiks Cube
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is it food or is it art? This head-scratcher of a recipe is a real treat to behold in person. Using an array of different ingredients, this colorful concoction will stump even the brainiacs in your family. But don't worry; with our three easy steps, we'll give you the secret to solving this food puzzle.
What You'll Need
- 5 equal size cubes of watermelon
- 5 equal size cubes white jack cheese
- 5 equal size cubes yellow cheddar
- 5 equal size cubes smoked turkey
- 5 equal size cubes summer sausage
- 1 cup ranch dressing
What to Do
- Build a Rubik's-style cube by alternating cubes, making a 5 cube x 5 cube layer on the bottom.
- Build four more layers on top forming a tight cube.
- Serve with the ranch dressing and toothpicks.
Adapted from the National Watermelon Promotion Board.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!