Quick-as-a-Wink Greek Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's time to add a new favorite to your weeknight dinner lineup, and this is one that's ready to be enjoyed in less than 30 minutes. Our Quick-as-a-Wink Greek Chicken features lots of authentic and fresh-tasting Greek ingredients, like kalamata olives, tomatoes, and crumbled feta. Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives,cut in half
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
What to Do
- Lightly sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil until hot; cook chicken 10 to 12 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil; cook onions 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender. Add tomatoes, olives, garlic, and oregano and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until tomatoes start to break down. Stir in lemon juice. Serve tomato mixture over chicken and top with feta cheese.
Check This Out!
- Want to have an all-Greek themed dinner? How about serving these chicken breasts alongside our Greek Potatoes or with a slice of Mediterranean Kale Bread?
- For more easy chicken recipes, try our 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore, our Buttermilk Fried Chicken, or our Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich.
- We've got more feta cheese right here! Make our Chicken and Feta Braid, our Greek Potato Salad, or our Mediterranean Ravioli with Feta!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)