Quick-as-a-Wink Greek Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's time to add a new favorite to your weeknight dinner lineup, and this is one that's ready to be enjoyed in less than 30 minutes. Our Quick-as-a-Wink Greek Chicken features lots of authentic and fresh-tasting Greek ingredients, like kalamata olives, tomatoes, and crumbled feta. Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives,cut in half
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
What To Do:
- Lightly sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil until hot; cook chicken 10 to 12 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil; cook onions 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender. Add tomatoes, olives, garlic, and oregano and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until tomatoes start to break down. Stir in lemon juice. Serve tomato mixture over chicken and top with feta cheese.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.