BBQ Cheddar Meatloaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dazzle the gang with this irresistible BBQ Cheddar Meatloaf...a rolled meat loaf that oozes with cheese.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3 slices white bread, torn into small pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, bread, eggs, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands until well blended. Place on a 12- x 16-inch piece of wax paper and pat firmly into a 10- x 12-inch rectangle.
- In a small bowl, combine cheese and parsley; mix well. Sprinkle cheese mixture evenly over ground beef mixture. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting from the short end, by lifting with the wax paper and removing the paper as you roll. Seal the end well.
- Place seam-side down in prepared baking dish. Pour barbecue sauce over the roll and bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until no pink remains in beef and juices run clear.
- Remove from the oven and allow to stand for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.
- Looking for more easy meatloaf recipes? Then you'll love our latest recipe collection, How to Make Meatloaf: 17 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes.
- If you're looking for more great American recipes, be sure to check out our collection of International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.