Bacon Blue Cheese Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beat the burger blues, with our juicy Bacon Blue Cheese-infused Burgers. Yes thats the trick to these novel smoky bacon-topped burgers, that cook with the cheese on the inside so every bite is packed with robust flavor.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 6 hamburger rolls
- 6 strips cooked crispy bacon, cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, 3/4 cup blue cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form into 6 equal patties.
- Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling.
- Place burgers on rolls, top with bacon and remaining blue cheese, and serve immediately.
For an extra special touch, top with a blue cheese dressing or mayonnaise.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!