Bacon Blue Cheese Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beat the burger blues, with our juicy Bacon Blue Cheese-infused Burgers. Yes thats the trick to these novel smoky bacon-topped burgers, that cook with the cheese on the inside so every bite is packed with robust flavor.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 6 hamburger rolls
- 6 strips cooked crispy bacon, cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, 3/4 cup blue cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form into 6 equal patties.
- Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling.
- Place burgers on rolls, top with bacon and remaining blue cheese, and serve immediately.
For an extra special touch, top with a blue cheese dressing or mayonnaise.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!