Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What do you get when you combine crispy home fries with the cheesy goodness of mac 'n' cheese? Cheesy Potatoes of course! With this recipe for cheesy potatoes you can enjoy the best part of two all-time classics in one dish!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 (20-ounce) packages refrigerated diced potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
What to Do
- In a large skillet over high heat, melt butter. Add potatoes, onion, salt, and pepper and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add soup and milk; mix well. Continue cooking 5 minutes, or until potatoes are heated through.
- Serve as a side dish or for breakfast with a fried egg on top!
- Cheesy goodness is always a favorite! When you have the gang over, serve our Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip for rave reviews! And check out our websites for loads of other cheesy options!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 247
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 6.0g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 6.1g 12 %
- Cholesterol 26mg 9 %
- Sodium 1,190mg 50 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.8g 15 %
- Sugars 3.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.