The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Bacon and Blue Cheese Burger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
On the Fourth of July we celebrate the red, white, and blue but today let's salute the beef, bacon, and blue...blue cheese that is!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Shape the mixture into 8 equal-sized patties.
- Grill for 8 to 12 minutes, or until cooked to medium-well or well-done, turning halfway through the grilling.
Serve these on hamburger buns with romaine lettuce and some creamy blue cheese dressing.