We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These flavorful meatballs will have 'em begging for more! Our Glazed Meatballs give you the best of both worlds with flavors that are a little spicy, a little sweet, and a lot of fabulous!
What You'll Need
- 3 slices white bread
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup maple-flavored syrup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, soak bread in milk until soft. Stir in eggs, horseradish, salt, and pepper. Add beef and mix well. Shape into 1-inch meatballs and place on baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until no pink remains.
- Meanwhile, in a soup pot, combine the remaining ingredients and 1/4 cup water. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low, add meatballs, and simmer 5 minutes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a last-minute dinner party, or just looking for a way to fancy up a quick weeknight dinner? Well then, our Really Easy Pork Scaloppine is just the ticket. This dish looks fancy schmancy, but it only takes 10 minutes to make!