We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to impress company with a show-stopping restaurant-style steak dinner? Our easy recipe for tender Steak Diane that cooks up with its own special mushroom sauce will win you raves.
What You'll Need:
- 2 boneless beef top loin strip steaks, about 3/4-inch thick (about 1-1/4 pounds total)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine or brandy
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 scallion (green onion), thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
What To Do:
- Press black pepper and lemon peel into both sides of steaks.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook steaks 8 to 10 minutes for medium doneness, or to desired doneness, turning occasionally.
- Remove steaks to a platter; set aside and cover to keep warm. Add mushrooms to skillet, and saute 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet; mix well, and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
- Return steaks to skillet, and cook 3 to 4 more minutes, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf