Cola Short Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy our fall-off-the-bone tender Cola Short Ribs recipe anytime you want a hearty one pot main dish meal. No grilling or oven required to make these ribs that get their special taste from our secret combo of flavorings.
What You'll Need:
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 to 5 pounds cross-cut short ribs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (12-ounce) can regular (not diet) cola beverage
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
What To Do:
In a small bowl, combine salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Rub mixture over surface of ribs.
In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown ribs on all sides. Drain liquid from pot.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour cola mixture over browned ribs.
- Cook over medium heat 1-1/2 to 2 hours, or until ribs are cooked through and tender, turning and basting ribs occasionally.
Serve with pan drippings as a dipping sauce.
- We recommend you serve this with a cool and refreshing side of Country Coleslaw.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.