Cola Short Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy our fall-off-the-bone tender Cola Short Ribs recipe anytime you want a hearty one pot main dish meal. No grilling or oven required to make these ribs that get their special taste from our secret combo of flavorings.
What You'll Need
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 to 5 pounds cross-cut short ribs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (12-ounce) can regular (not diet) cola beverage
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Rub mixture over surface of ribs.
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown ribs on all sides. Drain liquid from pot.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour cola mixture over browned ribs.
- Cook over medium heat 1-1/2 to 2 hours, or until ribs are cooked through and tender, turning and basting ribs occasionally.
Serve with pan drippings as a dipping sauce.
- We recommend you serve this with a cool and refreshing side of Country Coleslaw.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Need some Sunday dinner ideas? Download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 2,621
- Calories from Fat 881
- Total Fat 98g 151 %
- Saturated Fat 31g 154 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 396g 793 %
- Cholesterol 1,016mg 339 %
- Sodium 1,965mg 82 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.