Eggs Benedict Burger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What do you get when you combine eggs Benedict and a hamburger? You get something so delicious, it'll be your new favorite way to eat a burger -- for breakfast OR dinner!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 hamburger rolls
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 eggs, fried
- 1 (0.09-ounce) package Hollandaise sauce mix, prepared according to package directions
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form into 6 equal patties.
- Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling.
- Place lettuce leaf on rolls, top each with a burger, a fried egg, and warmed Hollandaise sauce and serve immediately.