Eggs Benedict Burger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What do you get when you combine eggs Benedict and a hamburger? You get something so delicious, it'll be your new favorite way to eat a burger -- for breakfast OR dinner!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 hamburger rolls
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 eggs, fried
- 1 (0.09-ounce) package Hollandaise sauce mix, prepared according to package directions
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form into 6 equal patties.
- Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling.
- Place lettuce leaf on rolls, top each with a burger, a fried egg, and warmed Hollandaise sauce and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't find any red sauce here! Spaghetti Carbonara is a traditional Italian dish that's made with spaghetti pasta, bacon, and cheese. It's a creamy pasta dish that's kind of addicting. Once you try our easy recipe for spaghetti carbonara, we have a feeling you'll be having it a lot more often.