Glazed Corned Beef
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why wait for St. Patrick's Day to enjoy glazed corned beef? Bring the great taste and feeling of this Irish holiday to your table any day!
What You'll Need
- 4 pounds corned beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place corned beef in roasting pan; add water and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake 3 to 4 hours or until tender; drain liquid.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Spread evenly over corned beef. Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes, or until corned beef is fork-tender, basting occasionally with pan drippings. Slice corned beef across the grain and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The best home fries are still the ones made in diners, you know the places that are nicknamed "greasy spoons." There's just something special about the taste of potatoes slung around a sizzling hot grill and mixed with the flavors of eggs and bacon that can't be beat. Wait until you try these - they're a breakfast (or anytime) winner.