Glazed Corned Beef
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why wait for St. Patrick's Day to enjoy glazed corned beef? Bring the great taste and feeling of this Irish holiday to your table any day!
What You'll Need
- 4 pounds corned beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place corned beef in roasting pan; add water and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake 3 to 4 hours or until tender; drain liquid.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Spread evenly over corned beef. Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes, or until corned beef is fork-tender, basting occasionally with pan drippings. Slice corned beef across the grain and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!