Pesto Steak Kebabs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got just the thing to make your next cookout dynamite! These Pesto Steak Kebabs are made with only 4 ingredients, but they taste steakhouse-worthy. Plus, since steak and potatoes work so well together, we made sure to include them in these kebabs. These are really going to be a hit with your friends and family!
What You'll Need
- 4 large metal or wooden skewers
- 8 whole small sweet peppers
- 2 ribeye steaks, cut into eight 2-inch chunks (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 8 creamer potatoes, parboiled (see Note)
- 3/4 cup prepared pesto sauce
What to Do
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat. If using wooden skewers, soak in water 15 minutes before skewering.
- Alternately place peppers, steak chunks, and potatoes on skewers, distributing evenly. Brush half the pesto sauce onto kebabs and place on grill.
- Grill 8 to 10 minutes, or until steak is cooked to desired doneness, turning halfway through cooking, and basting with remaining pesto sauce.
To parboil potatoes, place in boiling water and cook for 5 minutes, drain.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 456
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 2.7g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 33g 66 %
- Cholesterol 73mg 24 %
- Sodium 240mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 60g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 8.4g 33 %
- Sugars 7.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You may be serving pasta as the main dish, but when you serve our recipe for Crispy Sesame Artichokes on the side, you're going to have yourself a main attraction. These tender-cooked artichoke hearts are crispy-coated and full of flavor. Plus, they taste even better when dipped into our creamy lemon sauce!