Pesto Steak Kebabs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 skewer
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
We've got just the thing to make your next cookout dynamite! These Pesto Steak Kebabs are made with only 4 ingredients, but they taste steakhouse-worthy. Plus, since steak and potatoes work so well together, we made sure to include them in these kebabs. These are really going to be a hit with your friends and family!
What You'll Need:
- 4 large metal or wooden skewers
- 8 whole small sweet peppers
- 2 ribeye steaks, cut into eight 2-inch chunks (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 8 creamer potatoes, parboiled (see Note)
- 3/4 cup prepared pesto sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat. If using wooden skewers, soak in water 15 minutes before skewering.
- Alternately place peppers, steak chunks, and potatoes on skewers, distributing evenly. Brush half the pesto sauce onto kebabs and place on grill.
- Grill 8 to 10 minutes, or until steak is cooked to desired doneness, turning halfway through cooking, and basting with remaining pesto sauce.
To parboil potatoes, place in boiling water and cook for 5 minutes, drain.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One bite of this veggie side dish and everyone at the table will be saying "This is My Favorite Spaghetti Squash!" We've made this low-carb dish a little cheesy, a little creamy, and a lot flavorful, so that everyone at the table will enjoy!